WARRANTY – MOBILity scooter
Twelve- Month limited WARRANTY (from the date of purchase).
- This warranty only applies to parts that are mandatory for operating the scooter.
- Tzora will cover, free of charge, any defected part which was identified by one of our authorized maintenance & service companies, after examination.
Six-Month limited warranty (from the date of purchase).
- The battery has a six-month warrant effective from the date of purchase.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONSThis warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear:
- Plastic Shrouds
- Color fixing
- Motor Brushes
- Upholstery and Seating
- Brake Pads
- Tires and Tubes
- Circumstances beyond the control of Tzora
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Tzora
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Tzora
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Use other than normal design specifications
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in