ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Refund, exchanges and returns are not acceptable.
Warranty & Liability will VOID if the bicycle is altered or any customizing is
made. Olympic Breeze is not held responsible for any safety or hazardous incidents due to the incorporation of substitution.
- Any damage caused during shipping will be submitted a claim to the shipping company. No replacement bike will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed.
- Pictures or video clips of the damage parts are required as proof before the replacement parts or bikes are shipped.
- We will require pictures of the damage parts in order to make replacements.
If major damages occur during shipping, please contact the shipper (UPS, FedEx, trucking company) so they can inspect the items before shipping them back. After receiving the damaged bikes or parts, the replacements will be shipped.
Please note: Additional fee may be charged for shipping fees or replacement parts.
- Warranty is only valid for original parts or goods from Olympic Breeze.The warranty will be voided once the original parts are replaced or removed.
- Olympic Breeze offers warranty in all parts for 6 months and 1 year on the frame after the received date in all of the manufacturer defectives.
- Defectives can be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
What the warranty DOESN’T cover:
a. Normal Wear and tear
b. Improper assembly
c. Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance
d. Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, or abuse
e. Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally used for or
compatible with the bicycle as sold.
For merchandise returned from Customers without authorization or from
dissatisfaction, only 80% of the total amount will be credited back to you. However, the freight and handling fees will not the refunded.
For oversized bikes, an additional $10 fee might be applied for special RE-Pack.