What makes your chairs better than others?
Kyota’s mission is to offer a few clear choices of premium massage chairs at affordable prices. Each chair is engineered and built in Asia, where massage is highly regarded and understood.
If you’re looking for an easy online massage chair shopping experience, Kyota is the answer!
What Kyota chair is best for me?
There are several factors to take into account when selecting a massage chair:
- Reason for purchasing a massage chair: Is it to address a specific pain point? Reduce stress? Overall wellness?
- What kind of massage experience are you looking for?
- What level of massage intensity would you prefer (e.g., gentle vs. vigorous)?
- Height and weight of individual(s) who will be using the chair
- Where the chair will be going: Home or office? How much space?
- Ideal price point
How long will the chair last?
Kyota massage chairs are manufactured with durable framework and tremendously well-engineered technology in order to ensure longevity. With proper care and occasional maintenance, your chair will provide many years of wellness. In fact, we’re so confident in our chairs that we provide a 4 year residential limited warranty!
The chair seems big, is it going to fit in my house?
The dimensions of each chair, both upright and reclined, can be found on the bottom of the chair’s product page.
Most Kyota chairs are equipped with our innovative space-saving technology, which either moves the chair forward on a track system or on its axis in order to conserve space. Select models have zero wall space saving mechanisms, which allows you to place the chair as close as 2” from a wall and still fully recline without concern for additional space. Our line also includes compact chair options that will fit in any home or office!
Where are the massage chairs made?
Kyota massage chairs are choreographed and built in Asia, where the art of massage is well understood. We also customize every massage chair model to ensure it is intuitive and has everything you need for a truly easy and relaxing massage experience every day.
What is the warranty and what does it cover?
Our Kyota Promise is a 4 year residential limited warranty that includes:
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 4 year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 2 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
For full coverage information, visit our warranty page.